Some downstairs stuff was cut out.
First, they cut Carson dressing down two young maids for giggling and then one Elsie & Carson scene was left out.
Carson complains about the lack of manners of the youg maids. he thinks manners should be taught by their parents and not by the employers (well… I agree with him) and then Elsie says that perhaps parents want better things for their children then ending up in service. Carson wonders what women should do, if not going into service. Bankers? Lawyers?
Elsie: Why not, Mr Carson? Why not?
- barbarafromprague likes this
- theatremusicbookworm likes this
- putthatinyourpipeandsmokeit likes this
- oikkuileva reblogged this from gracebe81
- loganite likes this
- elsieandcarsonforeverxxx reblogged this from chelsie-carson
- elsieandcarsonforeverxxx likes this
- florance-florance likes this
- captainkatilee likes this
- chelsiefan71 likes this
- karli1252 likes this
- thatwasntaquestion likes this
- offantasyandfiction reblogged this from chelsie-carson
- lilian-deserves-tea likes this
- loonylovesgood likes this
- awakeandwondering likes this
- crazymaryt likes this
- akachankami likes this
- chelsieisreal likes this
- chelsie-carson reblogged this from gracebe81
- gracebe81 posted this